Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"Pink is my signature color"

 

Typical. I'm a girl who loves pink. It's a cliche for a reason, people...I mean, look! Just so many pretty things to brighten up your work day!   




And now that it's summer, pink is popping up everywhere. Hooray! My favorite shade is blush, like the bag below. (Heart eyes!) 



Pink is just a color, but when it's perfectly placed, it's enough to make me smile. I love to make things feminine and pretty, and a dash of pink is a great place to start. I hope you enjoyed this pink moment!

P.S. If you know the reference for the title of this post, you were raised right! 

2 comments:

  1. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Aubrey Hepburn
    Caught your blog on James' facebook page as I was posting his latest email home and just had to amen your love of pink! ~Karen Graff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the best! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete