Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

24 To Do Before I'm 24

Here it is--my annual checklist of small, fun, and random goals to complete before my next birthday! This is my third year making this list and I'm loving the guidance it gives me (see previous lists here and here). It gives me somewhere to turn when an empty weekend appears and I want to make the most of it. Come along with me, won't you? It'll be a great year!
  1. See a performance by Ballet West
  2. Get a passport (hey, better late than never.)
  3. Visit Red Butte Garden
  4. Go snow tubing at Gorgoza Park
  5. See a local theater production
  6. Do something that scares me
  7. Go camping at least once
  8. Read 10 books
  9. Run in a 5K race
  10. Go to the Farmer's Market
  11. Graduate from college (!)
  12. Go up in the tower at Trolley Square
  13. Go country dancing
  14. Go to the beach
  15. Go canoeing or kayaking
  16. Wear my hair curly more often
  17. Get new bedding
  18. Visit the Salt Flats
  19. Free Salt Lake Power Yoga class (I have a voucher I still haven't used.)
  20. Organize the linen closet
  21. Get 3rd South Foodies tee shirts made (yes, really!)
  22. Have a slumber party
  23. Play tennis
  24. Get a Costco card
Follow along on Instagram with #RCG24ToDo

No comments:

Post a Comment