Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

23 To Do Before I'm 23

I want to take advantage of precious Saturday mornings instead of sleeping through them. I want to feel the best kind of tired--where I can't keep my eyes open after a day full of fun, laughter, and adventure. Sun up to sun down, I want to learn, be brave, and let go.

Well, it's time to make it happen! My goal is to accomplish this bucket list before my 23rd birthday next summer, and create a year full of sweet, new memories. Join me, won't you?  I think it helps keep those smudges off of our rose colored glasses.
  1. Ride green bikes downtown
  2. Tour the Utah Capitol building (I've never been inside!)
  3. Go to the Farmer's Market
  4. Go to the State Fair
  5. Explore a corn maze (Idaho girl, over here)
  6. See a performance by Ballet West
  7. Attend a Utah football game
  8. Volunteer twice
  9. Go horseback riding (really excited about this one)
  10. Visit the lavender fields in Mona
  11. Go snowboarding (for the first time ever!)
  12. See the Church History Museum
  13. Host and cook for a dinner guest 
  14. Go to a drive-in movie
  15. Use the free week at CorePower Yoga
  16. Get a pedicure
  17. Finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  18. Go to Jackson Hole
  19. Hike the Bonneville Shoreline trail
  20. Take a road trip
  21. Try paddle boarding
  22. Go to a concert
  23. Get a massage 
#RCG23ToDo           You comin'?

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I need to make one... except I only have two months! Good job:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...maybe make one that's half as long? It can be any number you want, then you can make a new one on your birthday! Thanks for stopping by and reading. :)

      Delete