Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Mini Mail

Dear Gilmore Girls theme song,

I enjoy you and sing along frequently, but must you be so much louder than the rest of the show?! Quit yellin' at me, Carole King. You're better than this.


Dear $5 movie bin at Wal*Mart,

Thank you for helping this college student fill the gaps in her movie collection without breaking the bank. You're worth the extra few minutes of fishing through the scary movies with creepy covers. My most recent finds include The Intern, Skyfall, and The Vow. Blessings.


Dear family vacation,

GET HERE SOONER!! (I'm sorry I yelled. Just incredibly excited over here.)


Dear Everything, Everything,

My gosh you were a pleasant surprise. You're just the sweetest movie! Thank you for not breaking my heart with a tragic ending like I worried you would--I really appreciate it. Can't wait to buy you on DVD! (Your soundtrack is stellar, too.)


Dear Garth Brooks,

I understand you're a legend, but why can't your music be on Spotify?! You and Trisha are worth about a gajillion dollars at this point, so please please please let me listen to your amazing songs for $5 a month on Premium. I just don't think it's too much to ask. 

Love,
Meagan








No comments:

Post a Comment