Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Girls in Gingham

Never would I have guessed that I could love a pattern (or any pattern, really) the way I love gingham. No matter the form--dresses, pillows, pants, shoes, coat lining, swimsuits--I can't get enough! It takes charge and creates a fresh look effortlessly. 

And, as a bonus, every single man looks good in a navy and white gingham button-down (that fits). It's a little strange how firmly I believe every man should own one...but I'm stickin' to it. 

The print is timeless, clean, and versatile. Just see for yourself:













It can easily be worn (or used for decoration) in any season and adds a pop of interest to an otherwise plain look. Whether it's small, dainty checks or over-sized squares, adding a little gingham helps me feel put together and vibrant. 

Let's start a club: The Girls in Gingham. Who's with me?!

All photos taken from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment