Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Those Butterfly-Enducing Scenes

ALADDIN
Yes, I realize it's animated, but I cannot help but smile like a dang fool every time I see this scene. I mean, every girl wants to be talked about in this way! 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWp-CAds6mA)

RUNAWAY BRIDE
"He'll wake you up at dawn because he's just... bursting to talk to you and find out what you'll say."
The silver fox that is Richard Gere gets me every time in this scene and whole movie.

ENCHANTED
When he sings to her while they dance to "So Close" by Jon McLaughlin?! Oh gosh. Sorry to go all teenage girl-talk here, but, I can't even.  

JULIE & JULIA
"You are the bread to my butter and the breath to my life. I love you, darling girl." 
It's so cliché and cheesy, I know, but oh, I hold my breath, grin, then sigh every single time, y'all. Stanley Tucci forever. 

CINDERELLA (2015)
When they dance, the little girl in me comes out, putting stars in my eyes. I hold my breath nearly the whole time while my eyes well up with happy tears. Yes, actual tears. 

1 comment:

  1. Cousin. We definitely need to get together and have more movie nights.

    ReplyDelete