Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Best in the (Insta) Business

               Carly Heitlinger: @carly




She's the author of the blog that got me reading blogs! The College Prepster is the preppy girl's dream for fashion, interior design, and East Coast weekend adventures. Also, she has an adorable pup named Teddy.

                 
                                                                                                                                    Rachel Ryle: @rachelryle 






She's an illustrator and animator, and her sketches come alive! It is so cool to watch her little stories. She's incredibly talented.



    Julia Engel: @juliahengel


I and her other 792K followers love seeing how she makes anything look chic and just wears what she loves, regardless of trend, on her blog Gal Meets Glam. Julia is my #1 style inspiration and her travels have me writing a bucket list a mile long!

                                                        Howie Guja: @howieguja









He's an incredible photographer who lives in the Hamptons with his beautiful wife and daughters. His photos are quintessential East Coast beauty, and I love daydreaming of my trip there one day (where I'll stop by to meet Ina Garten, too, of course).


  Hailey Devine: @haileydevine



I've written about her on my blog before, in this post, I just adore her! Her Instagram is filled with sweet family snaps, exotic travels, and everyday treasures. Their videos are so well made and fun, too! Her bio: " British husband, a baby, & lots of video making."


                                             Brittany Fuson: @brittanyfuson









She's an artist with such unique, relevant, and fun work. I've given her prints as gifts a few times and they're always a hit! She's even illustrated Julia up there a couple of times, and I love her planners.



             Ashley Bartlett: @quaintrellebyab





Oh, this gal. She's the most darling Canadian writer whose Insta feed is filled with pastel colors and life's little pleasures. Her blog, Quaintrelle, is well-written, whimsical, and inspiring. She recently returned from a 6 month sabbatical in Paris with her fiance...I know, dreamy!




                         Sarah Vickers: @sarahkjp




AKA the American Kate Middleton. Yeah, she's a big deal! Her and her husband's life in Rhode Island is like a preppy, New England catalog of bliss. That's partly true, actually, because the Kiel James Patrick brand is their successful business, and photos of their own adventures double as advertising material for their American made products. Her photos are beautifully crafted and her style is completely charming.

2 comments:

  1. You know all the cool insta and blogger things! I'm going to have to follow some new people. Also, do you follow Piera Gelardi? She's the creative director for Refinery29 and one of my insta favs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow her now! Thanks for the heads up, what a unique and colorful feed!

      Delete