Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ridiculousness

  • I have to turn off cruise control because people don’t prepare for the slight incline at 5300 S.
  • I have to blow dry my hair, and now I can’t hear my music.
  • I know about your life via social media, but now I have to play dumb while talking to you so I’m not a creeper.
  • My Netflix is being slow and I have some serious chill time to get started.
  • My weeknight is double booked with two amazing friend things.
  • I want twinkly lights for my room, but it’s so much harder to find them when it’s not Christmas.
  • I only know the words to the chorus.
  • I watched a traumatically sad movie and now I have to stay up watching a happier movie to calm the heck down.
  • Messy buns. “Carefree hair” takes more care than any other way I style my hair. The irony.
  • It’s too bright for me to enjoy my nap.

 Sam Smith backs me up: "I know I'm not the only one."

No comments:

Post a Comment